Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Intro. I'm Back!!!

Hello. You might remember me from the other "Alex Jones Sucks" blog that was on here. Well, I can't get that back because I deleted it and it can't come back. But the good news is that the title (Alex Jones Sucks) and the web address (AlexJonesSucks.blogspot) is still available, so I'm creating this one...the second one...to get back into the craziness of Alex Jones and his crazy ass jackles of nutjobs known as the infowarrior. Just in case you don't know who Alex Jones is, he's a radio show host in Austin, Texas, who really loves conspiracy theories, and he had started the "9-11 was an inside job" bullshit. Yes, that's right, this is the asshole who came up with "9-11 was an inside job". He works off of fear and stupidity. This blog (and the first one that I set-up) is to help out people who believe everything Alex Jones says. Hopefully I can get to some of them and they'll stop being drones for Alex Jones's sick fantasy of making people crazy. So, without further ado, Welcome to the Alex Jones Sucks blog. I'll be posting up stuff by the end of today...hopefully. Hope you all like it.

The picture in the background comes from icanhascheezeburger website...but I can't find it, so here is the picture on my photobucket: http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/AlexJonesSucks/?action=view&current=128942388745655900.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Hey Chris,
    Just so you know, he's FROM Dallas but he started his show in Austin & that's where it still is. While Dallas is guilty of douchebaggery of epic proportions, let Austin take credit for his creepy ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been reading u for a while and wondered where you went. glad to see your back! keep up the awesome posts!

    ReplyDelete